Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Internal Auditor Staff ( IAS )

 ACE HARDWARE INDONESIA, PT
       
Company Description

Urgently Required

 

The biggest home-improvement retail company in Indonesia is looking for high motivated  and potential individuals to join our dynamic team :




Internal Auditor Staff ( IAS )     Post Date: 13 Feb 09

Requirements :

    *
      Male / Female, age min. 24 years old & max. 28 years old.
    *
      Bachelor degree in any disciplines from reputable university.

        (Majoring in accounting will be an advantage).

    *
      Having 1-2 years experience as an auditor.
    *
      Strong analytical, strives for learning, excellent communication and presentation skill, good attitudes.
    *
      Able to work both in team or individual.
    *
      computer literate is a must.
    *
      Willing to travel
    *
      willing to developed in retail business

 

 

Send your application, complete cv and recent photo to :

 

 

hrd@acehardware.co.id
 

Write down the position title code ( IAS ) in subject of your email

 

All application will be treated strictly confidential and only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview.


      Career Level     Middle
      Qualification     Degree
      Yr(s) Exp     1 year(s)
      Job Category     Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Internal Audit, Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Others
      Job Location     DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
      Salary     Not Specified / Negotiable
      Job Type     Full Time, Permanent

#Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Internal Auditor Staff ( IAS )   #

vacancy As Internal Audit Staff (IAS) | Informasi Lowongan Kerja
Lowongan kerja, lowongan cpns 2008, kerja BUMN bulan November 2008 ... internal auditor staff 2009, lowongan internal audit 2009, lowongan kerjapt ias

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D