Kamis, 26 Februari 2009

Lowongan Kerja Accounting Terbaru

 AVIP INTERIORS, PT
       
Company Description
URGENTLY REQUIRED

 
 
Avip is an interior design company which is focused on designing world-class offices. We aim to be a trendsetter in the interior market in Indonesia. We design, build interior and offer high quality furniture – www.avip.com
 
Due to expansion we are seeking for:


Accounting Officer     Post Date: 26 Feb 09

Qualifications :

    *
      Preferable has experienced in Tax Consultant and e-SPT.
    *
      Be able to work under pressure, dead line and have the willingness for update the accounting issue
    *
      Knowing and understanding the Indonesian GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principle).
    *
      Have the knowledge of technique for entry, allocation and preparing the financial statement based on the company activities.
    *
      Be able to do the financial statement or other financial report needed, by using the standard format or others according to Indonesia GAAP.
    *
      Be able to use the application for recording, allocation and preparing the financial statement.
    *
      Communication skill with intern/extern party in oral or written for the nature of transaction or the balance of account.
    *
      Must be fluent in verbal & written English
    *
      Strong in Excell.

 

Experience and Education:                                                                          

    *
      Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting
    *
      Have certificate of Taxes Course (Brevet A-B)
    *
      Have the experience in accounting for minimal 2 years

 

Please send your application letter, CV, recent photo, other references and contact number before 2nd February 2008 to:
 
 
PT AVIP Interiors
Jl. Panjang No. 41
Jakarta Barat 11560 – Indonesia
 
Email: jobs_jobs@avip.com

#Lowongan Kerja Accounting Terbaru#

Lowongan Kerja Accounting

Lowongan Kerja Accounting, Info Lowongan Pekerjaan Accounting peluang lamaran ... Lowongan Kerja Terbaru | at 13-Feb-2009 | Lowongan Kerja February 2009

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D