Minggu, 22 Februari 2009

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Engineer

#Lowongan Kerja  Terbaru Engineer#

 PBM JASA TRISARI, PT (TEMAS GROUP )

       
Company Description
  Urgently Required

 

We are growing National Company, with Stevedore ( Terminal Operator ) services as our business core. We are one of group of PT. Pelayaran Tempuran Emas, Tbk. and located at Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta, with several branches in all over port in Indonesia.


System Engineer & Technical Support Staff (SET)     Post Date: 23 Feb 09

Q
   

  u a l i f i c a t i o n :

 

 

 

    * Male or female, age between 22 until 30 years old
    * Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor Degree from  Informatics Engineering or related background
    * Min having 1-2 years experience in the related working field
    * Strong background in VB programming language, ASP or VB.NET would be a plus
    * Strong in Database design as SQL or Sybase
    * Able to setting Server Windows 2003, to install LAN & trouble shooting
    * Strong in installation of hardware
    * Strong Analytical / Logical Skill
    * Minimum Passive English is a must other international languages will be a plus
    * Active, initiative , Self motivated and hard worker
    * Able to work as individual and team
    * Can join immediately is preferable

 

If you think, you've meet with our requirement, please send your

application letter, CV, phone number & latest photo to :

 

PT. PBM JASA TRISARI (TEMAS GROUP )
GEDUNG TEMAS, 2nd Floor
Jl. Tembang No 51 - Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14310
or email to: risma@oja.co.id
Phone : 021 - 4302388, Ext. 623
Fax     : 021 - 43800461
Our website: http://www.oja.co.id and http://www.temasline.coma

<<Lowongan Kerja  Terbaru Engineer>>

Lowongan Kerja Engineering

Lowongan Pekerjaan Engineering,karir,Lowongan kerja Service Engineer di Jakarta ... Utility Engineering,Lowongan Pekerjaan Seluruh Indonesia,Lowongan Kerja ... Lowongan Kerja Terbaru | at 10-Feb-2009 | Lowongan Kerja February 2009

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D