Jumat, 20 Februari 2009

Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009 ACCOUNT MANAGER ( AM )

NUSANTARA COMPNET INTEGRATOR, PT
       
Company Description

For enthusiastic you

 

 

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

We are the leading Networking Systems Integrator and the 1st national company who achieved CISCO GOLD Certified Partner status in Indonesia. World class Principals, such as CISCO, SUN Microsystems, Microsoft, F5, and BlueCoat trusted us as their Business Partner.

We invite dynamic fresh graduates & experienced professionals, who will actively contribute in further growing the business, i.e., for the following positions:


ACCOUNT MANAGER ( AM )     Post Date: 21 Feb 09

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:

·     Minimum 2 years proven sales track record in developing IT or networking business in one of the following customer type: Enterprise/ corporate accounts, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecommunication/ Service Provider, or Government sector.

·     Base Location: Jakarta, Batam, Surabaya.

·     Minimum S1 graduate, from Information Technology/Electronic/ Telecommunication/Computer Engineering, Computer/Math/Physics Science or Informatics with min. GPA = 2.8.

·     Good inter-personal skill and communication skill.

·     Have initiative, can work individually and in team.

·     Preferably having good English, both spoken and written.

 

Our company offers competitive remuneration package & exciting Performance Reward system that match with the Experience, Ability and ATTITUDE of the selected candidates.

FURTHER LEARNING AND CERTIFICATION IS ENCOURAGED AND FACILITATED.

All application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.

 

Please submit your application, comprehensive CV, contact number, current & expected salary detail and recent photograph to:

 

PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator

hrd@compnet.co.id

<<Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009 ACCOUNT MANAGER ( AM )>>

Lowongan Terbaru Desember 2008 Account Manager « Lowongan Kerja ...

Lowongan Kerja Malang PT Jayantara Indonesia (exp: 7 Februari 2009) ... Account Manager (AM) 2. Account Executive (AE). General requirement

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D