Senin, 16 Februari 2009

Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009 FOLLOW UP STAFF / MERCHANDISER

 MILLENIUM TEX
       
Company Description

... Urgently Required ...

 

An international agen textile company with worldwide presence in Hong Kong, Korea, China and Indonesia is looking for dynamic and energetic individuals, who wants high standard income and willing to work as professional as :


FOLLOW UP STAFF / MERCHANDISER     Post Date: 16 Feb 09

Qualification :

    *
      Female, 20-30 years old
    *
      Min graduted from Diploma from reputable University
    *
      Having min. 1 year experience in textile/garment
    *
      Understand how to use Microsoft excel. word and outlook express
    *
      Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
    *
      Be fluent in English
    *
      Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
    *
      Business minded and established good network
    *
      Highly discipline
    *
      Willing to place at Cibubur


For candidates that REALLY INTERESTING with this vacancy please send your CV and write down the expected salary by using "Quick Apply" button below


All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence


      Career Level     Middle
      Qualification     Diploma
      Yr(s) Exp     N/A
      Job Category     Marketing / Public Relations - Marketing - General / Support, Merchandising - Industrial - Textiles, Student / Fresh Graduate / No Experience
      Job Location     DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
      Salary     Negotiable
      Job Type     Full Time, Permanent

#Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009  FOLLOW UP STAFF / MERCHANDISER#

Lowongan Kerja | Pekerjaan | Loker Terbaru Bulan Februari Tahun ...
Lowongan Kerja Oracle DBA Bulan Februari Tahun 2009 di Mensa group · Lowongan Kerja Teknik ... Lowongan Pekerjaan September 2008 Staff Administrasi Di PT. .... alamat garment jakarta; lowongan merchandiser garment and follow up bulan desember ... info lowongan merchandiser 2009; lowongan kerja garment solo 2009

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D