Selasa, 17 Februari 2009

Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009 ACCOUNTING STAFF (AS) / INTERNAL AUDIT STAFF (IAS)

URGENTLY REQUIRED


Jaya Konstruksi a well known Multinational Construction Company invites qualified and experienced candidates to fulfill the position of:

       
       
      ACCOUNTING STAFF (AS) / INTERNAL AUDIT STAFF (IAS)

Qualification

 

    *
      Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting

 

Requirement:

 

    *
      Max. 27 years
    *
      Good Degree from reputable university (Min. GPA 2,75)
    *
      Willing to be located all over Indonesia
    *
      Preferable has ever worked in well known construction company
    *
      Fluently in both oral & written English

 

 

Please send your comprehensive resume (with relevant university certification and other supporting documents), work experience, reference letter with a recent photograph, to:

 

PT. Jaya Konstruksi Manggala Pratama, Tbk

Kantor Taman Bintaro Jaya, Building B

Jl. Bintaro Raya – South Jakarta, 12330

 

or

 

hrd@jayakonstruksi.com

Only qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications will be processed.

       
     
Qualification     :     Degree
Yr(s) Exp     :     N/A
Job Location     :     (Any)
Salary     :     Negotiable
Job Type     :     Full Time, Permanent
Job Category     :     Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant, Accounting / Audit / Taxation - External Audit, Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Internal Audit

#Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009  ACCOUNTING STAFF (AS) / INTERNAL AUDIT STAFF (IAS) #

Accounting Staff / Internal Audit Staff at :::: Kampus Tembalang ...
Klik ---> disini <--- untuk layanan Info Lowongan Kerja melalui email anda ... Lowongan Terbaru Bulan Februari 2009 di PT Nissan Motor Indonesia ... Accounting Staff (AS) / Internal Audit Staff (IAS) Requirements

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D