Senin, 02 Februari 2009

LOWONGAN KERJA Sr. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

SPORTS MEDIA INDONESIA, PT

Sr. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

URGENTLY NEEDED

A growing company, Sports Media Indonesia, as part of networks in Asia that specializes

in advertising media within a sporting environment, is currently looking for :


Requirements :

  1. Male & Female
  2. Max. Age 28 years
  3. Bachelor Degree S-1, from marketing or advertising
  4. At least 1 – 2 years experience in sales & marketing
  5. Good physical performance
  6. Good analytical skill
  7. Excellent interpersonal skills
  8. Willing to work by targets

Job Responsibility :

 

The candidate will report to the Business Development Manager. He/She is responsible to expand the company business by attracting new clients.

Please send your CV, recent photograph and your current salary is a must to

the following email address : fajar.arafat@sportsmediaindonesia.com

Not later than 2 weeks after this advertisements.

All applications will be treated confidentially.

Or by using "Quick Apply" on the button below.



  Career Level Middle
  Qualification Degree
  Yr(s) Exp 1 year(s)
  Job Category Advertising - Production, Business Development, Marketing / Public Relations - Marketing - Brand / Product Management
  Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
  Salary Negotiable
  Job Type Full Time, Contract
<<LOWONGAN KERJA Sr. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE>>

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D