Sabtu, 11 April 2009

Lowongan PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER Lulusan Diploma

BUANA INVESTMENT GLOBAL

Company Description

... Urgently Required ...

We are a International company in Finance, looking for professional,
ambitious and highly motivated individuals to join our team in a
successful company for the position as :


PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER Post Date: 11 Apr 09

PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER


Q ualification:

*
Male / Female
*

Having experience min. 1 year in same field
*

Experience in financial institution is preferred
*
Able to operate computer
*
Having good personality, good appearance & have nice communication skill
*
Develop a good relationship with related network
*
Ability to work in a team

For those who fix with these requirements, please send your complete
resume including current and expected salary, contact telephone number
and a recent passport-size photograph to:


| HRD Department |
| E-mail : yohana1234@yahoo.com |
| Only short listed candidate will be follow up |


Career Level Entry Level
Qualification Diploma
Yr(s) Exp 1 year(s)
Job Category Administration / Clerical Support / Secretarial -
Clerical / General Clerk / Admin Assistant, Business Development,
Marketing / Public Relations - Public Relations - General / Support
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Job Vacancy | Lowongan Kerja PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PRO) dan ...
Pendidikan minimal Diploma * Dapat bekerja di bawah tekanan ... Semoga
informasi Lowongan Kerja PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PRO) dan PUBLIC
RELATION EXECUTIVE ... Lowongan Kerja Lulusan D3 · Lowongan Kerja
FINANCE OFFICER · Lowongan Kerja

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D