Kamis, 16 April 2009

Lowongan Kerja Daerah Jakarta

Li & Fung Singapore Pte ltd

Company Description

We are a public-listed global organization which has over 100 years of
export trading history. We have an extensive sourcing network which
covers more than 40 countries and territories across North America,
Europe and Asia.


We are an equal opportunity employer looking for a Senior QA Manager
to be based in Jakarta.

www.lifung.com


Senior QA Manager Post Date: 16 Apr 09

POSITION BASED IN JAKARTA

You will manage the QA Team in providing quality inspection services
and technical support across region to ensure customer's quality
standards are met.

Requirements:

* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in textile
* Over 10 years of working experience in Garment (factory and
buying/trading office), with 3 – 5 years in managerial level
* Strong QA knowledge and experience in arrange in-line and final
product inspection and provide advice and solution on technical
issues.
* In-depth knowledge of ISO 9000/ ISO 14000 / AQL 2.5/4
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong customer focus in meeting Quality and Timeliness standards
* High level of proficiency in the English language
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required

ONLY THOSE QUALIFIED NEED APPLY. Please e-mail your full resume in MS.
Word format (in English only) indicating the position code, together
with a recent photo and contact number to:

Human Resources Department

career@lifung.co.id


Career Level Senior
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 10 year(s)
Job Category General Management, Merchandising - Others, Quality
Assurance, Control & Testing / ISO
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Job As Teller; Lowongan Kerja Bank Terbaru Di Jakarta, Bekasi ...
31 Mar 2008 ... Related Search: lowongan kerja 2009 Bank BNI Cabang
Bekasi, www lowongan kerje com, bank muamalat cilegon, lokasi bank
daerah di jakarta

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D