Selasa, 21 April 2009

Lowongan HRD STAFF

SARANA JARINGAN MAS, PT

Company Description
URGENTLY REQUIRED

We are National company in supplying, distributing and public
contractor for telecommunication solutions.

Due to our expanding growth, We urgently required candidate to fill
below position.


HRD STAFF Post Date: 21 Apr 09

Requirements :

*
Female, maximum 30 years old
*
Minimum a Degree(S1) holder in Psychology or Law
*
Candidate without a Degree holder but has a solid background
(min 2 years) will be considered for the position
*
Minimum 1 year of experiences in the recruitment activity
*
Experince in telecommunication industry is an advantage
*
Fluent in English both written and oral
*
Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, Email, etc).
* Knowledge in implementation of HR practice and procedure

Only short listed candidate will be notified
We offer an attractive remuneration package.

Please send your application letter, CV and recent color photograph
(4x6) and expected salary to :

E-mail:

ptsarana@indosat.net.id
or
chandra.nd@ptsjm.co.id


Career Level Middle
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 1 year(s)
Job Category Human Resources / Recruitment - HR Supporting Staff,
Human Resources / Recruitment - Recruitment / Executive Search, Human
Resources / Recruitment - Others
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D