Jumat, 24 April 2009

Lowongan Kerja GENERAL MANAGER

A growing property company

Company Description

URGENTLY REQUIRED

We are a growing property company looking for candidates with highly
responsible, dedication and honest to fill the following openings:

GENERAL MANAGER


GENERAL MANAGER Post Date: 24 Apr 09

Job Requirements:

1. Male or Female, Age max. 40 years old.
2. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any major
from reputable University.
3. Minimal 3 years experience on Managerial position (preferably
from Shopping Mall Industry).
4. Fluent in oral and written English.
5. Having business development skills preferred, leadership skills
to manage team, good team building and communication skills.
6. A sense of ownership & good tactical approach to problem solving.
7. Hands on in management, the ability to lead from in front.
8. Able to work under pressure, attention to detail, strong
analytical skills & organized work habit.
9. Willing to work hard, highly initiative individual and self motivated.
10. Financial understanding of P & L, & budgeting process.

Please send your application with a comprehensive CV, a recent
photograph, copy of certificate & academic transcript within 2 weeks
after this advertisement & kindly mark code of the position applied at
email subject to:

hrdkp_09@yahoo.com


Career Level Senior
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 3 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant, Property
/ Real Estate - Property Management, Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO,
GM, MD etc.) - General Manager
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

LOWONGAN KERJA GENERAL MANAGER EPC - HEAVY EQUIPMENT RENTAL ...
Lowongan Kerja, Pekerjaan, Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja, Pertambangan,
CPNS, Chevron, Kompas, Pertamina, Jobs, Career, Vacancy, April 2009.

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D