Selasa, 21 April 2009

Lowongan Brand Manager for Pharmaceutical Company

Eli Lilly, Division of PT Tempo Scan Pacific, Tbk

Company Description

URGENTLY REQUIRED

Eli Lilly, Division of PT Tempo Scan Pacifik, Tbk a multinational
pharmaceutical company is seeking suitable candidate to fill in the
position of:


Brand Manager for Pharmaceutical Company Post Date: 21 Apr 09

Job Purpose:

To plan and develop promotion concept, strategies, programs and
propose promotion budget as well as sales target for each product,
monitor the implementation and provide direction, motivation and
response within company policy and professional ethics with the
objective to achieve sales target for each product.

Requirements:

*
Have at least 4 years product management experience in MNC environment
*
University degree preferably in Medicine/ Pharmacology
*
Have excellent communication skills (written & oral) preferably
with good command of English
*
Have excellent analytical & interpersonal skills exhibits
entrepreneurial thinking and is creative
*
Dynamic, organized & motivated individual with the ability to
significantly impact business results through innovation and your
passion in marketing

To register your interest in this position, please forward an up to
date copy of your CV, along with a covering letter clearly addressing
the key selection criteria as outlined above.

Applications are closed on 30 April 2009.

All applications should be submitted to: lestariwi@lilly.com

or by post to:

Eli Lilly

Divison of PT Tempo Scan Pacifik, Tbk

Summitmas II Building, 5th Floor

Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 61-62

Jakarta 12190


Career Level Middle
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 4 year(s)
Job Category Marketing / Public Relations - Marketing - Brand /
Product Management, Medical Services - Others, Pharmaceutical
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D