Jumat, 29 Mei 2009

Lowongan SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTING

PLATINUM CERAMICS INDUSTRY, PT

Company Description

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

We are the leading ceramics tiles manufacturer in Indonesia.
Consistent with our vision to be the premier and dominant ceramics
tiles company with global reach, we are seeking highly qualified and
dynamics professionals to support our growth and to be part of our
winning team.


SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTING


SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTING (SPA) Post Date: 29 May 09

This position will be responsible for supervising finance, accounting
and administration in daily activity.

REQUIREMENT :

*
Male/Female
*
Minimum S1 degree in Accounting from reputable university
*
Minimum 2 years experience as Accounting Supervisor
*
Strong knowledge in Accounting System, preferably known the
consolidation report
*
Full Time - Permanent
*
Based in Jakarta (2), Surabaya (1)

GENERAL REQUIREMENT :

You should be good in analytical, independent and able to take
initiative, computer literacy. Posses a hands-on approach and
demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to
work under pressure. Highly result-oriented. Proficient in Indonesian
and English both spoken and written. Preferable Mandarin spoken.


Applications are treated with the strictest of confidence and only
short-listed candidates will be notified. If you share our passion in
achieving our vision and the commitment to excel, please send your
resume, contact numbers and recent photograph (write position code on
the e-mail subject) within 2 (two) weeks after the date of
publication to:

E-mail : corp-hrd@platinumceramics.com

Career Level Entry Level
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 2 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting Clerk / Supervisor,
Administration / Clerical Support / Secretarial - Clerical / General
Clerk / Admin Assistant
Job Location (Any)
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

CHIEF & SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTING | Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009
PT MARUNI DAYA SAKTI PT. Maruni Dayasakti, perusahaan manufaktur yang
bergerak di bidang kaca.Dalam rangka merespon perkembangan bisnis kami
yang pesat

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D