Sabtu, 02 Mei 2009

Lowongan Kerja Daerah Bekasi

GOLDSCHMIDT SUMI ASIH, PT

Company Description

URGENTLY REQUIRED

PT. Goldschmidt Sumi Asih, a joint venture company, manufacturing of
surfactants in Indonesia (a part of Evonik Industies Group, Germany,
the largest specialties chemical in the world), looking for an
excellent candidate to fulfill the following position.


Technical Services/Application Manager Post Date: 02 May 09

Requirements

*
Male/Female
*
Degree (S1, S2, S3) in Chemist/Pharmacy
*
Maximum 45 years old
*
Min. 7 years experience in the formulation of Personal Care &
Household products
*
Having knowledge in marketing of Personal Care & Household products
*
Self-motivated, hardworking and result-oriented
*
Fluent in English both oral and written
*
Computer literate

Job Descriptions

*
To develop new formula to meet specific customer specification
*
To support the customer service team in term of product knowledge
*
To support the customer when they need information regarding the product
*
To support the sales team in achieving the target

Salary

- Negotiable

Job Location

- Bekasi


Career Level Top
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 7 year(s)
Job Category General Management, Manufacturing - Others
Job Location Others - Others
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Lowongan Kerja Cibitung Bekasi | Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009
LOWONGAN KERJA DI BEKASI; Lowongan Kerja Bekasi 2009; Lowongan bekasi;
lowongan di cibitung; lowongan kerja daerah bekasi; lowongan kerja
operator produksi

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D