Kamis, 28 Mei 2009

Lowongan CHIEF WAREHOUSE

ANUGERAH COORPORATION

Company Description

URGENTLY NEEDS


Management responsibilities for the operation and
administration of the company's internal networks, servers, email and
network security systems


CHIEF WAREHOUSE Post Date: 28 May 09

Requirements :

* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate
in Economic Management or Pharmacy
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required
* Computer literate and fluent in English
* Possess good interpersonal & leadership, good communication skills,
and positive working attitude


If you meet the qualification above please send your complete resume with
recent photograph to :

tdp.recruiment@yahoo.co.id


Career Level Middle
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 3 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Others, Logistics -
Distribution / Inventory Mgt / Warehousing - Others, Pharmaceutical
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Lowongan Chief Acct, Sales Coordinator, Admin Warehouse - Situs ...
Job Vacancy arrow Lowongan Chief Acct, Sales Coordinator, Admin
Warehouse ... Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2009 | Pasang Iklan Lowongan
Kerja Gratis

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D