Senin, 25 Mei 2009

Lowongan FINANCE STAFF

Pharmaceutical and Consumer Goods Company

Company Description

URGENTLY REQUIRED

We are a pharmaceutical and consumer goods Company, is urgently
looking for potential candidate to join our team as:

FINANCE & ACCOUNTING STAFF (FA)


FINANCE STAFF (FA) Post Date: 25 May 09

Requirements:

* Female
* Age between 25 - 30 years old
* Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university with min. GPA 2.75
* Understand Indonesian taxation practice
* Good knowledge of English
* Computer literate (expert in Microsoft Office is a must)
* Good attitude, honest and interpersonal skill
* Smart, independent, self-motivated, responsible, hard worker,
able work under pressure and commit to deadline
* Fresh Graduated are welcome
* Good knowledge of Chinese culture
* Salary Range 1500k – 2250k
* Will be located in Sunter – Jakarta Utara

The interested Candidates are welcomed for their application and CV to:

Finance & Accounting Department

Jl. Danau Agung 2 Blok E3 No. 9C

Sunter – Jakarta Utara 14350

Or alternatively, you can send your complete application with recently
photograph

(not more than 250 kb) to :

personalia@rocketmail.com

"Please update your resume before apply"


Career Level Middle
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp N/A
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Financial Controller, Accounting /
Audit / Taxation - Taxation
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Rp 1500K - Rp 2250K
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Lowongan Finance Staff - Pizza Hut - Situs Info Lowongan Kerja ...
Finance Staff. Kualifikasi: Wanita, maksimum usia 25 tahun; S1 dengan
Akuntansi/Perbankan ... Lowongan Customer Service Staff - PT Kalbe
Farma (156632 hits)

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D