Jumat, 15 Mei 2009

Lowongan General Accounting Deputy Department Head

ALIH DAYA INDONESIA, PT

Company Description


We are professional-talented Human Resource Provider for
Multinational and Local Company in Indonesia and overseas.

General Accounting Deputy Department Head

(Banten - Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang)

General Accounting Deputy Department Head Post Date: 15 May 09

Requirements :

*

Certified Public Accountant/Certified Accountant qualification
*

IFRS, Local GAAP (PSAK) and Life Insurance knowledge is preferable
*

At least 3 year(s) of experience with preparation of financial reporting
*

Work experience with Big4 audit firm
*

Life Insurance background preferable but not compulsory
*

Competent in process improvement, problem solving, commercial
acumen, integrity and customer focus
*

Strong leadership, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*

Highly proficient in English is must, both written and spoken
*

Competent with computer applications (Microsoft based office,
especially excel)

If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and recent
photograph by email to: felix@adalowongan.com


Only short listed candidates will be called for interview

Career Level Senior
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 3 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Finance / Accounting Manager,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Others
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009 BRANCH MANAGER Penempatan di Surabaya
info lowongan kerja paling gress dan update dari perusahaan-perusahaan
ternama di area surabaya, ... BRANCH MANAGER, FINANCE, ACCOUNTING &
TAX DEPARTMENT HEAD ... Mengerti tentang kepersonaliaan dan general
affairs. ... DEPUTY BRANCH MANAGER · Senior Accounting Staff ·
Assistant Accountant · IT Engineer · LOWONGAN

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D