Kamis, 05 Maret 2009

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Accounting wanita

 ASSIST-CARD INTERNATIONAL
       
Company Description

  * URGENTLY REQUIRED *


ASSIST-CARD INTERNATIONAL is The Largest Travelers' Assistance Network In The World. Our mission is to provide quality services, 24 hours a day 365 days a year through our Alarm Centers' network, strategically distributed worldwide, and is based on four essential values that guide our actions:

   1. Service to customers
   2. Quality anytime
   3. Permanent innovation
   4. Ethical behavior

www.assist-card.com


Accounting     Post Date: 06 Mar 09

Qualifications:

    * Female
    * Minimum Diploma in Accounting in reputable university
    * Minimum 2 years experience as Accountant Computer literate
    * Fluent in English (oral & written)
    * Detail oriented and good analytical skills

 

Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit application with contact number, CV with other supporting documents and current photograph and please send by email to :

 

assist-card@cbn.net.id

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru | Lowongan Pekerjaan | Lowongan 2008 | Lowongan CPNS

... Accounting / Audit / Taxation. Go to Situs Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru ... Accounting Requirements : - Wanita, dengan umur maksimal 28 tahun - Lulusan min

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D