Senin, 23 Maret 2009

Lowongan Kerja Freeland

 INDODATA PRATAMA, PT
       
Company Description

 

URGENTLY REQUIRED

 

Indodata Pratama (www.indodatapratama.co.id) is one of the major data management and IT services companies in Indonesia since 2000. With the strong of systematic data entry application, Indodata Pratama which was established officially in May 2004 is aiming to become the leader in data management solutions in Indonesia.


Sales Representative (Freelance)     Post Date: 23 Mar 09

Key responsibility:

 

    * Proactively finds new ways to build the client's business

 

Requirements

 

    * Male/Female are welcome
    * Having Public Relations, Communication or Administration background are most welcome
    * Diploma's degree, 2+ years experience in similar position
    * Understanding of our product & services, online communication concept and the Internet channel.
    * Day-to-day client management experience.
    * Strong project management skills.
    * Strong negotiation skills.
    * Well organized and highly motivated.
    * Excellent verbal/written communication skills (English/Bahasa Indonesia).
    * Experience giving presentations to clients.
    * Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
    * Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results.

 

Benefits

 

    * Commission Based.

 

 

Interested candidates should send their CV to :

 

recruitment@indodatapratama.co.id

 

Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.

  1. Head Operation | Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009

    Head Operation (Sulawesi Tengah - Sulawesi Barat) Requirements : -Candidate must ... lowongan kerja guru free land pamulang. http head operation. Questions & Answer ...

  2. PT JATELINDO - PROGRAMMER | Lowongan Kerja 2009

    Kami sebuah perusahaan yang sedang berkembang bergerak dalam bidang IT dan infrastruktur dengan client terdiri dari ... kerja freeland oktober 2008,

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D