Selasa, 03 Maret 2009

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009

Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru di Lowongan kerja November 2009 baik Lowongan Kerja Bank. PNS, Teknik, CPNS di ... Lowongan Bursa Kerja. Lowongan web designer

Company Description

 

URGENTLY REQUIRED

 

 

 

We are a fast growing group of company invites application from suitable candidates seeking for long term career growth to fill the position of :

 

PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA - based in Jakarta)



PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA - based in Jakarta) Post Date: 04 Mar 09

 

Qualifications:

 

ü      Male, graduate minimum from Academy in any major

ü      Minimum 1 (one) year  as  Personal Assistant, supporting to  top level Executive with roles not only limited to administrative works but also handling a wide variety of tasks and situations.

ü      English proficiency and computer literate

ü      Mature, independent, assertive, can handle any under pressure situation

ü      Pleasant personality & possess good communication skill

 

 

 

Interested candidates are requested to write or email detailed resume stating current and expected salaries and photograph 2 weeks after this advertisement (the latest) to:

 

The Human Resource Division

 

PO BOX 1218 JAKARTA 10012

(please put code PA)

 

or

 

hrdlyman@gmail.com

(please put subject PA)



Jasa Lowongan Pekerjaan di Indonesia,lowongan kerja part time ... Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009 is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D