Rabu, 04 Maret 2009

Data Entry Supervisor for Purchasing


ISS INDONESIA, PT

Company Description

CAREER OPPORTUNITY

 

ISS is the largest and most diversified Facility Services in the world.  In Indonesia we are the best and the largest Cleaning Company. We are also growing very well in Access Control (Security), Catering Services, Parking Management, Pest Control, Washroom Services and Office Supports Services.  We have been migrating from single service excellence into multi services and then on into Integrated Facility Services. Right now we integrate our cleaning services with Gardening & Landscaping Services, Washroom Services, Mats Services, Sanitation & Hygiene Services, Indoor Air Quality Services, Handymen Services, Maintenance Services, Access Control and Catering Services.  All of these services, in our market terminology is called Facility Services. When it comes to size, ISS Indonesia is one of the major employers in Indonesia with > 40,000 people.  For further information please surf :www.issworld.com or www.iss.co.id

 

To meet the challenges of fast growth and expansion, we seek to appoint highly motivated persons with a strong commercial acumen to join us as:



Data Entry Supervisor for Purchasing (1 orang) Post Date: 04 Mar 09

Requirements :

  • 25 – 35 years Old
  • S1, Majoring Accounting, Finance and IT
  • Min. 3 years experience as Purchasing Staff

 

General Requirements:

  • Female / Male
  • Having pleasant personality, pro-active, easy to adapt,
  • Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point)

 

Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph, within 7 days to : recruitment@iss.co.id


Purchasing Supervisor salary survey data

ERI salary survey software provides salary and cost of living data for compensation planning. Data is for Purchasing Supervisor

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D