Selasa, 03 Maret 2009

Lowongan Kerja S1 Ekonomi Akutansi

S1 berbagai jurusan boleh (diutamakan Ekonomi Akutansi, ... Labels: Lowongan Bank Artha Graha 2009. LOWONGAN KERJA LULUSAN SMP ... LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU>>

Company Description

PT. Berca Indonesia

Control Department

A name for the world of Instrumentation and Control System

Now we are coming back with a new offer for your solution 


Our Mission

To provide the best solution for your control system needs


Company Web Site:
www.bercacontrol.co.id



Staff Accounting Post Date: 03 Mar 09
 
Staff Accounting

 

Qualifications: 

 

Ø       Wanita single

Ø       Pendidikan S1 Ekonomi Akutansi

Ø       Menguasai bahasa Inggris lisan Dan tulisan

Ø       Dapat mengoperasikan  Komputer dengan baik.

Ø       Mempunyai kemauan untuk bekerja keras 

 

Kirimkan lamaran lengkap dilengkapi pas foto terbaru  ke :
 
HRD - PT. BERCA INDONESIA

Jl.Palmerah Utara No.14

Jakarta Barat 11480

 

Email : elis@bercacontrol.co.id





Min pendidikan S1, ekonomi umur min 24 Laki-laki mampu ... Wanita, Min D1, Ekonomi / Inggris / Akutansi / Sekretaris, Bisa MS Office, Bahasa Inggris Wanita, Min D1, Ekonomi / Inggris / Akutansi / Sekretaris, Bisa MS Office, Bahasa Inggris. ... Min pendidikan S1, ekonomi umur min 24 Laki-laki mampulowongan kerja d3 akutansi di bali lowongan cpns oktober 2008 s1 ekonomi ... lowongan akutansi lowongan kerja ekonomi akuntansi 2009 LOWONGAN AKUNTANSI 2009>>

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D