Minggu, 05 Juli 2009

Lowongan GA/HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

Company Description

URGENTLY REQUIRED

Our Company is leading Energy Meter manufacturer and electrical solution.
With 10 factories worldwide utilize advance manufacturing technology,
we provide best quality product to meet our customer requirement.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and professional in position :


GA/HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Post Date: 04 Jul 09

This position requires a qualified person with extensive experiences
in Human Resources.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :

* Human resouce Management.
* Develop company mutual working Agreement (KKB).
* Handling daily Factory operation and maintenance.
* Willing to be allocate in Karawang.

QUALIFICATIONS

Education :

* A Bachelor degree holder in Law/Psychology.

Experience :

* Min. 5 years experience as HR Manager in manufacuring company.
* Has experience in handling 200 employees.
* Deep Knowledge in Labour Law.
* Mastering the company legal aspects.
* Mastering P2K3.
* Extensive experience in industrial and governmental relationship.

WE OFFER

* Competitive compensation and benefits.

Please send application with recent photograph to :

nita_rsr@yahoo.co.id


Career Level Senior
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 5 year(s)
Job Category Human Resources / Recruitment - HR Director /
Manager, Human Resources / Recruitment - Recruitment / Executive
Search, Human Resources / Recruitment - Others
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Negotiable

LOWONGAN KERJA HR & GA JUNIOR MANAGER | LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU
lowongan manager, lowongan kerja manager, lowongan kerja HR&GA JUNIOR
MANAGER, lowongan kerja psikologi, lowongan kerja batubara.

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D