Jumat, 03 Juli 2009

Lowongan Finance & Accounting Staff (F&A)

Company Description
URGENTLY REQUIRED

Our company, a leading top brand Intimate Apparel Manufacturer who is
expanding to the local market distribution is searching for high
qualified candidate to fulfill the challenging vacancy to be part of
our growing team.


Finance & Accounting Staff (F&A) Post Date: 03 Jul 09

Requirements :

* Female, age max 30 years
* Diploma or Bachelor Degree from reputable Academy/University
majoring Economic – Management or Accounting
* Having at least 2 years experiences in the same field (in
Garment Industries is preferable)
* Having experience in banking, leasing, L/C application, payment
process and payroll.
* Fluent in English both written and spoken.
* Excellent in computer skill
* Able to take responsibilities seriously, work under pressure,
hardworking & result oriented, fast learner & independent as well as
being an active team member.

Please send your complete CV with latest photo and expected salary

within 2 weeks to:

Email to: retailapparel.recruitment@gmail.com

Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for an interview.


Career Level Middle
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 2 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting Clerk / Supervisor,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Others
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Banking And Finance Vacancy: vacancy Lowongan Staff F&A
vacancy Lowongan Staff F&A. Dibutuhkan staff Finance & Accounting
untuk ditempatkan di perusahaan. Group Charoen Pokphand yang berlokasi
di daerah Sudirman

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D