Selasa, 09 Juni 2009

Lowongan RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER

AKR CORPORINDO TBK, PT

Company Description
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

PT. AKR Corporindo Tbk is a well established public listed company. We
are one of Indonesia's largest distribution in handling bulk chemical,
and petroleum products with intensive logistic facilities.

To support our fast growth, we are seeking for highly qualified
professional candidates to join our team as:

RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER

Work Location: Opening in JAKARTA


RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER Post Date: 09 Jun 09

Qualifications:

*
Gender : MALE / FEMALE
*
Age min. 32 – max. 40 years old
*
S1 degree in Accounting or Finance from reputable university
with minimum GPA of 2.75
*
Min. 7 years of working experience in Accounting, with at least
3 years in Managerial level
*
Good working knowledge in accounting reporting & analysis
*
Good business exposure, strong analytical skill and business sense
*
Fluent in both oral and written English
*
Physically and mentally healthy
*
Team player but able to be independent
*
Mature, extrovert, visionaries, customer-oriented and result oriented

If you are confident that you can meet our requirement, please forward
your application with complete Resume and most recent photograph (in
MS Word file) to :

People Development

E-mail : people.dev@akr.co.id

OR

PT. AKR CORPORINDO TBK

Wisma AKR, Lt. 7-8

Jl. Panjang No. 5

Jakarta 11530

Attn. People Development Department


Career Level Senior
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 7 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Finance / Accounting
Manager, Banking / Finance / Securities - Banking - Investment, Top
Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, GM, MD etc.) - Chief Financial Officer
(CFO)
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Jobs, Career, Vacancy, Lowongan at PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia ...
2 Jun 2009 ... PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) - Risk Management
Officer. transgasindo PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) Jobs
Lowongan Career

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D