Rabu, 10 Juni 2009

Lowongan Accounting

MAE LOGISTIC P&J, PT

Company Description

PT. MAE LOGISTIC P&J has dedicated to provide total material handling
system and logistics solution to customers. We emphasize on providing
high quality products which fulfill the customers' demand and industry
leading services and quick delivery time as to achieve total customer
satisfaction.

PT. MAE LOGISTIC P&J have a comprehensive range of products from
standard design to custom-design materials handling system and also
total logistics system, tailored to different budget and specific
requirements of our clients. Over the years, our quality products have
proven to be maximizing customers' production capacity, minimizing
production cost and production waste, and thus generating value to our
customers.

We are now seeking qualified candidates for the following positions


Accounting Post Date: 10 Jun 09

Qualifications:

* Male is preferable.
* Min. D3 / S1 in Accounting.
* Min. 2 year experience in Accounting.
* Good in English both oral and written (min Passive).
* Handling :
o Account Receivable (A/R) & Account Payable (A/P).
o Inventory.
o Petty Cash.
o Bank Balance & Bank Transaction.
o Payroll.
o Tax (PPN, PPH 23, PPH 21, & PPH 25).
* Have knowledge or background in HRD.

Candidate can submit their resume outlining qualification, experience,
current & expected salaries, photo, & contact telephone number to

PT Mae Logistic P&J

JL. Jababeka XIV Blok J No.5-P
Cikarang - Bekasi 17530, Jakarta
Indonesia

Email: yuhandaa@gmail.com


Career Level Middle
Qualification Degree
Yr(s) Exp 2 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accountant,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting Clerk / Supervisor,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Others
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent

Lowongan Kerja Accounting/Finance
Lowongan Pekerjaan Accounting/Finance,karir,STAFF FINANCE &
ACCOUNTING,Lowongan Accounting CBN Indonesia di Bekasi,DIBUTUHKAN
SEGERA ACCOUNTING DI JAKARTA

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D