Jumat, 23 Januari 2009

Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Computer & Network - PT Elnusa Tbk

PT Elnusa Tbk, a national pride world class company for total solution in Upstream Oil and Gas Services. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidate

Team Leader Computer & Network (TLCN)

Requirements:

  • Male/ Female, min 25 years old and max 33 years old
  • Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Information System from any reputable university with minimum GPA, 2.75 of 4.00
  • Preferable have well knowledge about CISCO Technology
  • Have good experiences and knowledge for:
    1. Using Linux/ Microsoft Window Server/ CISCO
    2. Troubleshooting and Network System (LAN, WAN, Domain, TCP/ IP, Active Directory, Intranet, Internet)
    3. Implementing System Back Up and Recovery
    4. Designing Computer Infrastructure System and Effective, Efficient & Flexible Network
  • Fluent in English (Both written and Oral)
  • Able to work under pressure
  • Have good Leadership, Communication and interpersonal skill
  • Have Positive Working Attitude, Team Player and Independent

Please send your application letter, recent resume & photograph, and all other important documents to support your application, not later than January 31 th, 2009 to recruitment@elnusa.co.id

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D