Senin, 19 Januari 2009

Lowker Terbaru @ Lowongan Pekerjaan terbaru Area Sales Supervisor

Lowongan Kerja Terkini

A leading distributor of consumer goods (www.skullcandy-asia.com www.udggear.com) with an office in Bandung would like to invite enthusiastic, energetic and motivated candidate to fill the following vacancy:

Area Sales Supervisor
(Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya dan Bali)

Responsibilities:

* Duties:
o Maintaining daily sales and marketing activities.
o Supporting sales and marketing manager.
o Manage all stores/dealers in each area and their sales force in order to ensure sales volume, market coverage, market share and profitability are achieved.

Requirements:

* D3/S1, preferably in Marketing or other related major.
* 3 to 5 years working experience supporting Sales and Marketing activities.
* Good leadership, coaching and presentation skills.
* Good reporting skill as well as ability to solve problem.
* He/she must have a good command of English, both oral & written, good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all level of business.
* Good in operating all MS Office Software.

Candidate expected to start working immediately or short notice preferred.

If you are interested in this existing and rewarding career send your detail CV, credentials, recent color photo, last salary slip and expected salary to:

hrd@udgasia.com

or to:

HRD
Komplek Setrasari Plaza II Blok A1.
Jl.Terusan Sutami
Bandung 40163.

All application will be treated with its utmost confidentiality and only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Another source @

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2009


<<LOWONGAN BAJAJ ANDALAN SAKTI; Area Sales Supervisor>>

Info lowongan kerja terbaru pekerjaan karir loker lowker lamaran cpns pns bank bumn ... Area sales Supervisor (ASV) Requirements : * Male, Age Max 32 yearsBURSA KARIR Axis Area Sales Supervisor Purwokerto | LOWONGAN KERJA ...

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Surabaya 2009


LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU. Info lowongan kerja 2009, lowongan pekerjaan 2009, loker , ... Area Sales Supervisor Purwokerto. Detail of Responsibilities:

Sample Job Application Letter

Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

--------


*****************************************************

That all u write in left side ok....


:D